Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August so far







Big beautiful, things happening in the garden at work (I'm a volunteer one day a week but Abuelo runs this project).
Magnolias give a burst of colour in the winter morning sun, which gave itself moemntarily to theatrics on the North facing wall.
When it is too cold to venture out, we gather to knit and drink chai and watch JT perform the admirable and all together too rare task of hand writing tour invitations. 
 Our loungeroom may be the darkest room in the house but it is the cosiest since I moved my desk and bits and pieces to the newly painted studio. When there is sufficient sunlight I will take a photo. It's a lovely space.
My wee laddie and I have a weekly hot chocolate at our favourite cafe, and inspect op shop finds. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment