Sunday, August 21, 2016

August Dreaming


 The United Nations negotiating food distribution policy.
 
I am the Queen of Starting a Knitting Project these days. I keep casting on in pink and then pulling it all off, knowing I probably won't wear it. I realise that a big part of my knitting joy is the process, seeing how a pattern unfolds. So eventually this great Madder pattern will be made manifest.

 We went out for another look at the land that we already call 'ours'. Clearly it is at its most lush in winter so we regard it with a realistic eye, imagining the brown and dry version that summer will bring, but also the garden we will plant, the house we will build.


There will be plenty of shade under Redgum trees.
 
Nooks and crannies for kids to explore and a beautiful view.

 The neighbourhood aint so bad either!


No comments:

Post a Comment